HISTORY 141 Midterm ExaminationMay 6, 2017
PRESP 5May 6, 2017
5 minute pitch
upload your 5-minute advocacy pitch to your Instructor via the Kaltura Mashup tool accessible through the Project submission link provided. Be sure that your advocacy pitch synthesizes the following:
- State your background and affiliation.
- Frame the public health issue to a specific course of action.
- Articulate multidisciplinary points that are most impactful to the issue or population(s) affected, citing at least two scholarly resources that emphasize these points.
- Specify why you are bringing this public health issue to his/her/their attention and identify opportunities to help.
- a brief description of the target audience for whom your pitch is directed. Then, explain the ethical theory that guided your advocacy pitch and whypost
- Student feedback
- my project on mental illness; for the advocacy pitch