Topic: 4-5 star sydney hotels: factors of complaint and delight reflected in customer online review
plz refer to the attached file
. choose three 4-5 star hotel of yur choice in sydney CBD plz and the tripadvisor review for past 3 to 6 months
the file name ” thesis 2013 ” is just for your reference to see how it should be done.
Its a quantitative research just based on Tripadvisor customer review for the 3 chosen hotel.
choose either research question or objective. just choose one plz
25 peer reviewed articles plz
This subject enables you to independently undertake a small-scale empirical research study that has significance to industry. All students will conduct a research study using data they have ‘mined’ from user-generated online review sites applicable to the hotel industry, including but not limited to: TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Expedia and Airbnb. The overriding objective of completing a research project is to allow you to evaluate and experience both the theory and practice of research and be able to discuss issues that affect the contemporary workplace. Additionally it gives you the student an opportunity to demonstrate the core attributes of written communication, information literacy, logic and critical analysis.
1. Title of the Project
2. Background to the Problem: Provide the reader with background information for the research topic. Its purpose is to establish a framework for the research, so that the reader can understand how it is related to other research. The introduction needs to create reader interest in the topic, establish the problem that leads to the study, place the study within the larger context of the scholarly literature, and reach out to a specific audience. This initial writing about the topic allows the reader to acclimatise to the study rather than ‘plunging’ them straight into unfamiliar content.
3. The Research Aim and Research Questions, Objectives or Hypothesis. This section should clearly identify the purpose (aim) of the research project. In order to achieve this aim, This section should also succinctly set out the objectives of the project or the questions your project seeks to address. Bullet points and action statements are particularly effective for clearly and succinctly setting out project objectives. Try and keep the number of objectives to a maximum of 3 or 4 major ones. (This helps with maintaining clear focus in your project.)
4. Research Significance: Justify the significance of the project through (1) managerial/applied significance and (2) theoretical significance.
6. Methodology: This section should clearly explain how you will achieve your objectives. Necessary inclusions are research design (qualitative, quantitative or mixed methods), data collection methods, sampling procedures, ethical considerations and data analysis techniques. A necessary inclusion is the criteria for your data collection sample.
7. Limitations: Briefly identify and outline any limitations that may impact your research project. All research projects must still have an applied/theoretical significance regardless of project limitations.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more