Cherry Health System Scenario [WLOs: 2, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
· Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 of Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach and analyze the Hierarchy of Informatics Diagram in Chapter 35 of your text (Figure 35.6).
· Read the article What Informatics Is and Isn’t (Links to an external site.).
You will be responding to the following discussion question based on your Ashford University major of study (e.g., Health Information Management, Nursing, Health Administration, Health and Human Services, or Public Health).
Read the following scenario:
· Cherry Health System (CHS) consists of a general hospital, a women’s hospital, 20 doctor practices comprised of doctors who work for CHS, and an ambulatory surgery center. The leadership of this facility has decided they would like to take the existing paper-based consumer education pamphlets on tobacco education and deploy them to the ambulatory population of CHS who visit the doctor offices and surgery center. They would like to use the informatics tools, principles, and content available through gov (Links to an external site.) as a basis for this education. In order to identify patients who can benefit from this informatics solution, they asked administrators in the physician offices and the surgery center to print a report of patients who currently use tobacco from the CHS electronic health record (EHR). As a professional in your field of study, you have been asked to provide input into the design of this informatics solution.
Based on the above scenario:
· Provide a rationale as to where in the Hierarchy of Informatics (Chapter 35, page Figure 35.6, page 608) the CHS tobacco informatics solution would be categorized.
· Based on your major of study and the patient education informatics tools available from Health finder.gov (Links to an external site.), discuss three informatics functions that your design for the tobacco education solution would include.
· Identify at least two program evaluation methods (found in Chapter 4 of the course textbook) that you would recommend to CHS leadership to evaluate the effectiveness of the tobacco education informatics solution.
Initial Post: Your initial post should be a minimum of 350 words. Utilize a minimum of three unique credible, or scholarly sources (excluding the textbook or other course provided resources) cited in APA format, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) resource. Keep in mind that scholarly sources include peer reviewed articles and non-commercial websites. Review the Library’s Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) tip sheet for more information about sources. Multiple pages from the same scholarly website will be counted as one scholarly source.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more