1) What differentiates “discretionary financing needs” from “external financing needs?”
A) assets B) retained earnings C) spontaneous liabilities D) sales
2) The quick ratio of a firm would be unaffected by which of the following?
A) land held for investment is sold for cash B) inventories are sold on a short-term credit basis C) equipment is purchased, financed by a long-term debt issue D) inventories are sold for cash
3) The current ratio of a firm would be decreased by which of the following?
A) Land held for investment is sold for cash. B) Inventories are sold on a long-term credit basis. C) Equipment is purchased, financed by a long-term debt issue. D) Inventories are sold for cash.
4) Strategies to counter exchange rate risk include all of the following except
A) spot-market hedges. B) forward-market hedges. C) futures contracts. D) money-market hedges.
5) Firms generally do not hedge against which type of exposure?
A) economic B) transaction C) financial D) translation
6) Which of the following is the initial and most important step in the preparation of pro forma financial statements?
A) Estimate the levels of investment in current and fixed assets. B) Approximate the cost of raw materials. C) Project the firm’s sales revenues for the planning period. D) Determine the rate of interest that will be required for borrowed funds.
7) Assume that a firm has determined that its investment in accounts receivable is getting too large relative to its sales volume. Which of the following courses of action would be best for it to take in order to improve the collection of accounts receivable in future periods?
A) sell more products B) change the color of the firm’s invoices C) allow customers more time to pay for products D) raise the firm’s credit standards E) reduce product quality control requirements
8) Capital market instruments include
A) commercial paper. B) Treasury bills. C) corporate equities. D) negotiable certificates of deposit.
9) Activities of the investment banker include
A) providing advice to firms issuing securities. B) selling new securities to the ultimate investors. C) assuming the risk of selling a security issue. D) All of the above
10) Financial intermediaries
A) include the national and regional stock exchange. B) offer indirect securities. C) constitute the various secondary markets. D) usually are underwriting syndicates.
11) An example of a primary market transaction involving a money market security is
A) a new issue of a security with a very short maturity. B) the transfer of a previously issued security with a very long maturity. C) a new issue of a security with a very long maturity. D) the transfer of a previously issued security with a very short maturity.
12) Which of the following refers to all institutions and procedures that provide for transactions in short-term debt instruments generally issued by borrowers with very high credit ratings?
A) stock market B) commercial banks C) capital market D) money market
13) Why is the quick ratio a more refined liquidity measure than the current ratio?
A) Inventories are generally the least liquid of the firm’s current assets. B) Inventories are generally among the most liquid of the firm’s current assets. C) It measures how “quickly” cash and other liquid assets flow through the company. D) Cash is the most liquid current asset.
14) Which of the following ratios would be the poorest indicator of how rapidly the firm’s credit accounts are being collected?
A) accounts receivable turnover ratio B) cash conversion cycle C) inventory turnover D) average collection period
15) A firm that wants to know if it has enough cash to meet its bills would be most likely to use which kind of ratio?
A) leverage B) efficiency C) liquidity D) profitability
16) Which of the following ratios would you rely upon the most in order to determine a corporation’s ability to meet its required interest payments?
A) total asset turnover B) times interest earned C) debt ratio D) net profit margin
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more